Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 16 (Christmas Break)

  Hey everyone! I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrated) and got some time with the ones you love. 

So I updated the Home Management Binder post with links to all of the printable that I did not create, so check it out if you are interested. I apologize for the break in writing, I was enjoying my family time together over the holidays and then started working towards finishing my life story (My Life Story and Testimony) since then. Here are some photos from our holiday break:




I created this shape and added them to the gifts as tags.


These were our gifts to our neighbor. 

This is Loreli leaving their house after ding-dong ditching. :)
... and running slowly away.. LOL!

I am down 2 jean sizes!
Yay!
Getting her ears pierced @ Claire's... She was so nervous!
Loreli loves Hello Kitty anything!
I know it is blurry, but I really liked this one. :)
After Santa struck our home... He also left a thank-you note!


We made this sign and still need to fill in the lettering but we needed something to hang the stocking on. 
This was one of the gifts I got for Jeremy from Etsy.  He loved it!


I would have been on here yesterday but my little man got his fingers cut on some glass at the end of the work day so we rushed to the emergency room. He ended up getting "dermabond" put on it with some extra bandaging to keep it closed and allow it to heal without the risk of infection. He is doing better today. :) He met a girl who was a month younger than him while we were there and they seemed to kind of hit it off. 


This is Connor checking Bailey out. 

Can you see his bandaging? Poor little guy :(


Well, New Year's is coming up quick, and I am so excited to see what God has in store for our family this coming year! We are on the move, and thanks to an incentive program our town is starting, we may be able to open up a physical shop downtown. The landlord of my office was just in here telling me that he will have a historic building ready in about 6 months time, the upstairs being a loft (5,000 square feet with 6 bedrooms) and in our price range, but also will have the downstairs occupied by several businesses, with a couple opening still available. :) I have always wanted to live in a historic building and possibly having my own shop below would be awesome!!!!! Pray for us, please!



~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment