Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 3

So my day was pretty usual. Thursdays are like my pre-Friday prep, where I only have to handle disbursing payroll and then the remainder of the day is easy. I worked a lot on getting my Family Management Binder put together and then totally forgot it inside my desk... GRRR! I was really looking forward to getting it finished (sans pretty cover) tonight while watching The Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory, and Grey's Anatomy with the hubs. Oh well. I guess it worked out since Jeremy is feeling kind of lousy, so I got to play caretaker, kind of. 

We went grocery shopping and picked up everything we need for the awesome menu (which I will be sharing tomorrow in addition to the binder) as well as the rest of the supplies for the Christmas gifts we will be giving to Jeremy's Rec staff members. Then we grabbed some Hot'N Ready pizza at Little Caesar's and headed home with our little man in tote. 

I did get a walk in today, though!! It was only half a mile, coming back to work from the nail salon after treating myself to a fresh manicure in preparation for Jeremy's company Christmas party this Saturday. I am so excited! I bought a new dress for it as well as new shoes, a new bolero style jacket, and new jewelry. Yay! I love getting all dressed up for events! At the end of my walk, I stopped at the local cafe and got a cup of Chicken Enchilada Soup for lunch and went back to the office to enjoy it. Then I started on my auto-biography. It was originally just going to be an "about me" section but I really feel like it is important for y'all to know the real me, not just a quick 500 character summary of me. :) I should have it finished sometime this weekend. 

Well y'all, it is getting late fast (almost 11 pm), so I am signing off for tonight. Hope you have a good one and I will see you back here tomorrow!!

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment