Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I am neglecting my blog...

I have been a horrible blogger lately...

Between the health problems, doctors appointments, Etsy orders/business, and then losing my job about two weeks ago and trying to get everything in line with that, things have been way out of hand around here. I apologize to any of my readers who may have thought I had forgotten about them. Maybe had I gotten any comments, I would have come back sooner...???


Just playing.  :)


I did lose my job. Long story, not going into it because the end is still that I am now officially unemployed. I am currently in the process of registering with DFPS for my child care license to open an in-home day care. In the meantime, I may be watching a few kids. I have not heard a definitive "yes" from the moms, yet, but I will take what I can get. In addition, I am trying to increase my options available for online business. I know that the wedding season is upon us and that means lots of planning women (and some men, too) are out and looking for a deal. If you know of anyone, please send them my way. If you are interested in possibly ordering a custom wedding (or garden arbor/chuppa/pergola), please visit our Wedding Arbor Etsy Listing.

We do make custom wedding arbors for about $200 a piece (the price has gone up for materials apparently since we last built ours in 2011. We removed the ad from our store on Etsy for being shipped outside the local area, and for local purchases, we will actually deliver it ourselves. I also do custom graphic design (which includes wedding stationery design & the option of printing as well). If you are interested in learning more about the wedding stationery process, please visit our Wedding Stationery Etsy Listing.

I promise I will be back some more soon, but tomorrow morning, Jeremy and I are leaving on an Amtrak trip to Chicago with Connor to go visit his family and daughter for the first time since last summer (yay!). It is a long-awaited and much-needed break. I have several projects nearing completion that will be posted when I come home, so I should be back in the swing of things, soon.

Until then, keep praying, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment