Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekly Checklist Printable

I am trying to come with an easier way of making sure I not only keep my tasks organized so I have a schedule for the week, but so I can make sure the tasks were done. Having as many kids around as I currently do, I tend to forget if I have already done a certain task (such feed the dogs or take my medicine... or eat). 


I made this printable to help me maintain the organization of the weekly schedule so I know I am still keeping up with all of it and I can look back and see that I did it. I made a blank version for y'all if you want to use it (just comment and let me know). My personalized version is highlighted on the days I want certain things done. 




So for mopping the hard floors in the house, it works best in my schedule to do so on Sundays and Thursday when I have the least amount of people running around the house. To remind me of this, I highlighted the box in a light yellow. You can do this to the blank version with a yellow highlighter if you wish. :) Then, once a task has been completed, you just check it off so you know it is taken care of. 




While typing this post, I was reminded of something I have been meaning to ask... Could any of y'all recommend a good free or cheap document sharing site that might allow me to load my documents such as this printable onto a database and then include a link in this blog post for anybody to click on and download? How do I do that? I am not even sure where to start... I am still new to the blogging world. 



Here you go!


Personalized Version
Blank for your personal use :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. just click on pictures and save in photos then go to document and insert photo and find the photo of the weekly sheet and enter...

      Delete
  2. Could you kindly post this as a Word document, instead of a JPG? That way, I can edit it for each of my kids for the summer. Thanks for your consideration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just click on pictures and save in photos then go to document and insert photo and find the photo of the weekly sheet and enter...

      Delete