Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cutest Kid Contest

My youngest - Connor - is running for Cutest Kid in a contest being held by Red Oak Photography now through Wednesday at 11:59 pm. All you have to do is vote for him and if we get the most votes, we win a free mini session! To vote for Connor, you can click on the link above or click HERE. Then "like" the page for Red Oak Photography on Facebook. Once you have "liked" the page, go to Connor's picture HERE and "like" that as well. Comments do not count as votes, only clicking the like on the page and the photo count. Here is the picture you will be voting for if you choose to do so:

We went out for a quick bluebonnet shoot and he decided to scream "HI!!"

I apologize for the hush in blog posts this week. My house has been kind of crazy and I have had a few  extar business leads. Want a look? Here are some logo designs I built this week...









If you or someone you know are starting up your own business or already have and are in need of logo design or just graphic design in general, please visit my Designs by Jen Etsy Shop




No comments:

Post a Comment