Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Master Bathroom - (Mostly) COMPLETED!

So with the exception of a piece of art hanging on the back wall and finding/unpacking my apothecary jars to house the Q-tips & cotton balls on the counter, our master bathroom is done! Oh and we still need to install the curved shower curtain rod... :) I still love our bathroom, and Jeremy said he likes it too. He said it is "calming." 

This is the view when you first enter. 
 If you like the look, you can get some of the same things by clicking the links: Cute white lanternsAdorable candle holderPurple glass bathroom accessoriesTealight candlesMoisturizing hand soapsOmbre floral shower curtain & Towel set. I do not remember where I got the bath mat since I have had it for a couple years, but it is probably from Target. 

This is my sink :)

& Jeremy's sink :)

I am in love with the ombre meets floral design of this shower curtain!

The storage in this shower tub is much better than the last house. :) And the tub is great, too!

Have a great one, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment